• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WC setup question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iii9ix3

I have a Swiftec Apogee, DDC+ w/ Petras top, and black ice pro II 2x120 radiator.

I will be attempting to WC a P180. My question is should i use a Tline or a reservoir. If i use a reservoir it will be a Swiftech MCRES-MICRO.

thanks.

Tline vs Res . Really no difference , Tline might have a Tiny bit better flow. I use a Tline more for saving space adn any thing else . Just go with what ever makes the tubing the shortest . ( I had a res on my first install now it sits on my shelf with other unused parts)

||Console|| said:
Tline vs Res . Really no difference , Tline might have a Tiny bit better flow. I use a Tline more for saving space adn any thing else . Just go with what ever makes the tubing the shortest . ( I had a res on my first install now it sits on my shelf with other unused parts)

do you think i could get some of those unused parts???

and what about using a t-line and a res?

have the t-line for drainging and the res for well.... extra fluid

I prefer the T-line to the res. Cuts down on extra water in the case in the event of a leak.

A res may be easier to fill over a t-line, but if installed properly they come close. Bleeding the system is a lot easier with a t-line over a res imo..

As for using both in a system, its really not needed. I would pick one and go that route.

If the t-line is long enough then it acts as a small res. It also is a lot easier to spot a possible leak if the water level goes down faster than usual

Back