• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling setup opinions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

acompdude

Ok guys, I found THIS on eBay and I would like some opinions from you guys on what it is worth and even if I should get it. He says that he has all of the barbs and stuff so that I can switch it to a full 1/2 system. I am talking to him through the eBay messaging system and I am trying to work something out with him. So what do you guys think???

inkfx said:
$125 seems like a really good deal.
Really? I wasn't too sure. It didnt even sell the first time he listed it on eBay. Well what kind of performance could I expect out of it if I got it and how much do you all think I should offer him for it?

IIRC, their blocks were sort of popular a while back but I havn't seen them mentioned in a while. The only thing I'd worry about is the radiator you are getting. I'm not sure how well that will dissipate heat.

inkfx said:
IIRC, their blocks were sort of popular a while back but I havn't seen them mentioned in a while. The only thing I'd worry about is the radiator you are getting. I'm not sure how well that will dissipate heat.
I will probably be getting a BIPII or something similiar. I dont think I will use the chipset block anyway so I think a BIPII would be sufficient.

I'd replace the radiator first thing, just make sure that everything is perfect condition (ie: no corrosion).

That's a nice kit there, they couldn't sell many because the price of those chrome bits was too high. $125 is pretty good for what you're getting, but I'd offer him $110 and see if he'll take it ;)

Back