• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SiSoft Sandra memory benchmark problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uSh!

Hi, when I try to run "Memory Bandwidth" or "Cache and Memory" benchmarks I get "Windows is out of memory or resources. Close down some applications" error.

I think it's because Vista is using all of my memory for it's system cache. Right know I have only one IE7 window opened and out of 2045 MB i have 44 MB free. So is there a way around this problem?

Do you have Windows backup running? You might want to disable it. I am not sure if this will help but its worth a try.

I have this issue too. I have ran memtest for 19 hours without errors and everything is running fine with NO snags under vista, so what gives?

I have this issue too. I am running:
- Sandra Pro Home (Win32 x86) 2007.5.11.35
- Windows Vista Ultimate (up to date)
Have tried running the memory bandwidth test through a saved Sandra script, loading it by Windows' task manager at startup and at logon but it failed then too.

what gives... latest version of sandra and a fairly clean install of vista...

sandra just sucks... but its used by every review sites and I do just wanna see if I configured everything right...

Back