• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another memory voltage Question (sorry)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Subzer0

KK266 memory voltage Question

well is this only an option for DDR ram?
i couldnt find it in my bios......IWILL kk266? sdram mobo

Last edited:
is it really that hard to answer ? anyone? please?
its just im having instability with mot so big overclocking
e.g. +11x mult and 144+fsb but im not sure whats to blame!

Subzer0 said:
is it really that hard to answer ? anyone? please?
its just im having instability with mot so big overclocking
e.g. +11x mult and 144+fsb but im not sure whats to blame!

more info on the problem and question and maybe you will get a better answer...

Both ddr and sdram can have memory voltage adjustment.
No idea if your board has it, sometimes it's called vio.
If its vio be aware that it also raises the voltage to your cards that use 3.3v as well as the memory.

ok the reason why i want to ask this question is i dont seem to be able to overclock very high, its not a heat issue but at the same time i cant figure out if its the fsb or multiplyer that stops me from going much more than 1584mhz from 1.4 ayhja.
i have looked everywhere in my bios ,i will try to find "vio" but i dont recall it. thanks for the idea though!
i dont think a voltage mod will do it yet either as its not like im going crazy with the OC.
any ideas,if i go more than 11.5 it wont boot,the same with more than 145 mhz?
thanks for the reply placid

Subzer0 said:
ok the reason why i want to ask this question is i dont seem to be able to overclock very high, its not a heat issue but at the same time i cant figure out if its the fsb or multiplyer that stops me from going much more than 1584mhz from 1.4 ayhja.
i have looked everywhere in my bios ,i will try to find "vio" but i dont recall it. thanks for the idea though!
i dont think a voltage mod will do it yet either as its not like im going crazy with the OC.
any ideas,if i go more than 11.5 it wont boot,the same with more than 145 mhz?
thanks for the reply placid

try going 12 or even 12.5 mine didn't want to work on 11.5 but it work on anything higher then 11.5 work on 11 and 10.5 plus 10

i would try to higher the vcore to 1.75 higher and raise the multipler to 12 +...

Back