• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue dots appeared inside Home Depot Vinyl tubing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raizy

It was not being used, and sitting inside a bin.

Probably because I exhauled into it..iono I was playing around lol...:bang head Now my bad breath made bacteria/....(or is it algae?) grow in it. It was just sitting inside a bin...It's not very noticeable unless you really look at it through light.

How do I clean it ? BTW I am only going to be using about 1.5 feet of it for the T-line to reservoir tubing.

khriez said:
It was not being used, and sitting inside a bin.

Probably because I exhauled into it..iono I was playing around lol...:bang head Now my bad breath made bacteria/....(or is it algae?) grow in it. It was just sitting inside a bin...It's not very noticeable unless you really look at it through light.

How do I clean it ? BTW I am only going to be using about 1.5 feet of it for the T-line to reservoir tubing.
Well, I couldn't tell you what it is, depends on what kind of environment it was in. Either way, to kill it fast no matter what it is, boil it? If algae, something from Wall Greens might help you. If it is bacteria, soap perhaps....

Can you tell I've never run into this situation? :p

EDIT: ...and lol, its 3am...need to sleep...zzzz....zzzz

Just take a coat hanger or the like and put a small piece of cloth on the end with some dishsoap and run it through it.

And brush your teeth next time... :)

Back