• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WC Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
custom man. Go custom. Everyone here is going to tell you to go custom. You will get much better parts at a better price.

But if you need to go kit, what are you looking for? Just CPU? or gpu too? How big of a rad can you make space for?

--pak

if i go cusotm what parts do i need and i have room on the back of my case for a 120mm fan, i also want it to be internal i dont really want a fan on the outside of my pc. but if its better that way then i would get one like that, as far as kits go i was thinking of getting this one
Kit

slugshot_90 said:
if i go cusotm what parts do i need and i have room on the back of my case for a 120mm fan, i also want it to be internal i dont really want a fan on the outside of my pc. but if its better that way then i would get one like that, as far as kits go i was thinking of getting this one
Kit

If you are just cooling CPU then a BIX120 with a good CFM fan could suffice for just CPU.

Storm + BIX120 + Lain D5 pump. Should be fine for your set up.

im sorry i dont knwo to much about watercooling but are those all the different parts to make a kit

and were can i find all these parts

slugshot_90 said:
im sorry i dont knwo to much about watercooling but are those all the different parts to make a kit

and were can i find all these parts

You need to read the stickies.

There are a lot of online retailers. I personally like jab-tech and petras shop. Between the two of them I can normally find what I want.

--pak

Yeah here you go in english.

CPU block = Swiftech Storm in your case i would go with the Siwftech Apogee GTX

Radiator= Black Ice Extreme (aka BIX) 120 is a single 120mm fan radiator, 240 is a dual 120mm radiator and the 360 is a triple 120mm fan radiator.

The pump= Swiftech MCP655 Is the same as the Laing D5

Then your tubing is Tygon 1/2"id 3/"od.

I would read the stickies firs then ask questions about certain products you are confused about. Thats what i did.

Here is the end result of that.
DSC01317.jpg

Parts i used are in my sig.

Good luck.

Swiftc makes kits for water cooling.... they are decent because most of the parts in the kit are the parts you would buy if you custom your water cooling anyway.

They come with everything you need and its a tad cheaper than buying the parts individually.

what about the part that holds the liquid is that included with any of those or do i buy that separate and if so is there a certain one i should get

Back