• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't decide, which corsair timing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You're kidding right?

The first one has the tightest timings and is the cheapest. It's not as sexy as the other two but I would rather have the money.

The G-Skill looks good also. well seeing that the mail in rebate ended today from zipzoomfly, i guess the g-skill is going to be the one. now i just need to come up on some cash.

the hzs are very nice modules.you really cant go wrong with them at that price.the crucials were cheaper and wouldve done about the same oc but their oos now :(

If you are still considering Corsair, that first set is a good deal picking from those 3 choices.

I have 2 set of corsair xms ddr400 in my current rig and love the speed. Well 4 gigs alone is fast. But i did use a set of g-skill in the pc i built for work, 2gigs and that what pretty good. It is either the corsair 4-4-4-12 or the g-skill 4-4-4-12. Might stick with corsair, but really want to try the g-skill. I might do the g-skill. Looked good on the front page review.

Back