• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your COOLEST LOAD Temps...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDawggS316

What has been your coolest load temps? And what is your main cooling setup? I'll let you know mine once it's put together ;)

I think mine tops out at 34 @ 1.41 V with a TDX block and a BIP....I also have a Maze 4 on my 7900 and it will barely hit 41 whit ATI tool running.

I really want a BIP II or III.

mine was I believe 17C for CPU and 24C for GPU during winter time here in FL. Window open and a nice cold breeze coming in. I was freezing my buns off...

BIP3, Apogee and MCW60 + D4 - all running at 7V.

normal load temp = 41 my best load temp = 10deg ( idle temp was -1) that was in the winter with a very low room temp ( -5 ish ) that was with my 4400+ with the 3200 + im running now @ 2.7ghz @ 1.7v = 27deg load

28c on my E6400 without an overclock. That was under an Orthos torture.

With my OC, I average around 38-39c. Highest peak I've seen was 46c, but it was also 80F in the house, and that was with a p95 torture AND 3dmark03 running, so the GPU was getting hit too.

I guess I was thinking under everyday use. Hung my rad out the window in MN and it shut down after an hour....I guess it was too cold at 25 below....

With my old setup:
Apogee
Maze4
MCW30
D5
BIXIII
Penitum D805 @3.8GHz
6600 512MB RAM
^^I saw GPU temps no higher than 32c, and CPU temps no higher than 40c (ambient: ~24c)

With my new setup:
Storm
Maze4
BIXIII (passive)
BIPIII
Iwaki pump
^^I'm seeing GPU temps no higher than 29c, and CPU temps no higher than 30c (ambient-28c).

29c @ 2.6GHz @ 1.6v on my opteron 170. My room is dang cold ;)

TDX
MCW60
BIPIII w/Yate loon
MCP355 + alphacool top $ EK Barbs

Back