• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I feel so stupid......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NickLNitro

Registered
My mother has an Emachine 533i and I was going to print something out from my computer so I put it on a disk......What I failed to notice is that it was the bios flash for my amd mobo......so after im done printing I had to go someplace........when I got home I heard that while I was gone the computer froze and when they restarted it they said it put red letters on the screen (which they seem not to remember..) and started beeping quickly so they unplugged it .....Now I need a Bios flash for an Emacrap mobo which seems impossible to find right now.

Is there any place that would possibly have a bios flash for this mobo(I already checked Intel, ATI, and Emachine's web sites and they have nothing for this mobo).

Since no has responded I'll give it a whirl=) I keep thinking for some reason E-machine is really Packard Bell with a new name=P

Anyhow, could you open up your mobo and check for any signs of what it might be? Hopefully it's merely a Micro-ATX version of the originals.

I found the make of the mobo and after extensive searching i finaly found a bios flash so i just flashed it and it's workin fine thanks for the help.

Oh and it was a FLorida tg mobo.

hey nick thats funny my lil brother has that same comp and he wants me to try and oc it (lol). u wouldnt happen to still have the link or file for that 533i bios flash would ya? if so plz post or email it to me... thanx

Back