• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

your summer temps... hawaii ppl plz chime in!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jamescardenas07

in hawaii its summer yearround, literally. so when i post up my temps, people in the mainland think something is wrong with my setup because my temps are so high.

if you remember your temps from the summertime please post them.. and how much hotter its gotten since fall/winter

if you live in hawaii please post also

mine is

nights
48idle/54load

middday
54idle/62load

and this is with my panaflos running at half voltage

florida

anywhere from 30-40c idle and 50-60c load depending on room temps. My room can get as hot as 80 during the day and below 60 at night
3.6ghz 1.35 volts cooling is tuniq tower

That's why I put my truck radiator down in the back corner of the stone basement.

Winter load is ~16C
Summer load is ~18C

Try doing that with some fancy heatpipe deally. :D

Diggrr said:
That's why I put my truck radiator down in the back corner of the stone basement.

Winter load is ~16C
Summer load is ~18C

Try doing that with some fancy heatpipe deally. :D

what cpu and clocks? what are you checking temps with ?

It's an A64 DTR Clawhammer 3000+@3200 running at full voltage (1.5). I haven't pushed it at all since I replaced my failing psu with a Seasonic.
Their mobile chips come without an IHS which makes things a bit easier.
But even at full voltage and disabled power handling, I'd guess it uses a bit less wattage than the normal chips...but hey, it's a 1M cache clawhammer...couldn't pass that up.

I'm using CoreTemp with the onboard diode.
I also have a CoolerMaster Aerogate II that I don't trust too much, but it says my water temp is usually around 10C (and it does feel cold like well water).

I have a heatercore cooling the air in my custom airtight case to prevent condensation, which does happen on the tubing and res where it's safely away from any electrics outside the case.

Last edited:
It gets pretty hot here in southern Texas but with my setup im getting 42c load on the CPU and 37c idle on the GPU. (havn't glanced at temps while under load yet)

Diggrr said:
It's an A64 DTR Clawhammer 3000+@3200 running at full voltage (1.5). I haven't pushed it at all since I replaced my failing psu with a Seasonic.
Their mobile chips come without an IHS which makes things a bit easier.
But even at full voltage and disabled power handling, I'd guess it uses a bit less wattage than the normal chips...but hey, it's a 1M cache clawhammer...couldn't pass that up.

I'm using CoreTemp with the onboard diode.
I also have a CoolerMaster Aerogate II that I don't trust too much, but it says my water temp is usually around 10C (and it does feel cold like well water).

I have a heatercore cooling the air in my custom airtight case to prevent condensation, which does happen on the tubing and res where it's safely away from any electrics outside the case.

those are good temps for that chip then :)

I built this water system for a 3200 Northwood, and still got temps nearly the same.
It's just plain overkill. :D

Anyway, my point to the OP is, ya got watercooling, so move the heat to a cooler location.
Anything else is just expensive aircooling.

Last edited:
ok its about 82degress F outside
its about 86F in my room right now but it feels like its 90degress seriously.. im wearing no shirt and in boxers only

my idle w/ my panaflos at halfspeed is about 56C :[
and load is like 62-64C :bang head

hows that?

also my gtx's are idling at
gpu1: 74C
gpu2: 71C

also, dumb question: the mcp655 pump. on the flow settings, 5 is the highest flow right? lol

specs in sig

Last edited:
jamescardenas07 said:
also, dumb question: the mcp655 pump. on the flow settings, 5 is the highest flow right? lol

Yes--not a dumb question at all. It's not like they labeled it low>high.

Back