• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In search of Micron D9GMH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thx dylskee for the welcome and the links. Those are much better prices! :)

And inkfx, thats a great link. However, Im wondering how up to date it can be. Where does the info come from? Is it from company reps or is it simply feedback from customers willing to rip their heatspreaders off? The latter could take a while to update.

I like the Team Group sticks because they supposedly ship without the heatspreaders which guarantees the IC's used. Thx for the resposes guys. :beer:

thats Roons list.dont know him personally but hes a member at xs.<---he knows more about ics than anyone ive ever talked to.he encourages people to post pics of ics so he can update the list regularly.so you can trust it for the most part.unfortunately when manufacturers switch it can be a while before he finds out.

maxfly said:
unfortunately when manufacturers switch it can be a while before he finds out.

Thats what i thought. Its a great list for sure and props to anyone who contributed. But, since manufacturers can switch at any time, I was looking for the sure thing. I just picked up 2 sets of the Teamgroup DDR2800's (3-3-3-8) from Tankguys. They specify that they ship without the heatspreaders so confirming the IC's will be easy. Thx to all who responded. :beer:

Guaranteed Micron D9GMH - 2x12GB DD22-800, $154.99 at the Egg.

Mine are running swell at just over 1000Mhz DDR2 speeds with 2.25v.

Back