• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going to remove the water system lol..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raizy

Are there any cleaning guides? How to keep the blocks from rotting/corroding overtime so when I want to use them again it's not rusted or anything? Same with the radiator, and I guess you just do an open loop to clean the water pump, then water dry..

My main concern is the radiator...there is no way to open it lol.

I'm just guessing, but couldnt you just keep the loop closed with water in it? Probably a bad idea.

gave up on WCn the gpu?

--pak

as long as you keep everything sealed up you shouldn't have any problems but you could add a little extra anti freeze as a precaution

I'm not playing any 3d intensive games ... I only play diablo. lol Don't want to waste precious pump life :D

Likely by the time you decide to put it all back in there'll be serious micro pumps that out perform what you have now in both workload and price

Life's to short to be niggardly with technology...it just moves too fast ;)

Niggardly (noun: niggard) is an adjective meaning stingy or miserly, derived from the Old Norse verb nigla, meaning "to fuss about small matters".

Hmm good point lol. I will keep the loop running. I would never use that word in real life .. *ahem* lol it would just sound like I'm trying to be racist. :D

res0r9lm said:
Niggardly (noun: niggard) is an adjective meaning stingy or miserly, derived from the Old Norse verb nigla, meaning "to fuss about small matters".

Way to defuse that bomb before it exploded. GJ.:beer:

khriez said:
Hmm good point lol. I will keep the loop running. I would never use that word in real life .. *ahem* lol it would just sound like I'm trying to be racist. :D

AHHH!!! PLEASE STOP using 'lol' SO DARN MUCH!!! It makes reading your posts EXTREMELY frustrating :bang head . Expressions like that are used for emphasis, and not intended to be used as often as periods...:mad:

Back