• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water block problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bill941

Registered
so I have all the parts did all the leak testing and I am good to go or so I thought I went to put the water block on to my giga DS3 board I noticed something I don't like and I am not sure it's a problem or not.I have a white water block from dtek and it seems that it's not sitting completely flat on the processor it's looks like it is hitting two caps and a coil of some sort so it's kind of tilting the block and suggestions on what to do or is this ok or not.Thanks for any help I will try to find some batteries for my camera and take a picture of it.

Bill

put some AS5 on the cpu and connect the Wb then take it off , is the as5 spread evenly ?

Sounds like you have a Compatibility problem there =( how close are the caps ? can you bend them a lil bit so they are out of the way ?

I think the block won't work .anyone know of one that does work with this board?

Last edited:
fusion looks like it will be a bit big also what a pain in the rear lol but thanks for the info don't want to destroy a brand new board or anything else for that matter I guess since I want to get this together today I going to have to hit the local stores and see what I can find

Back