• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

aquagate on e6420

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drinkyoghurt

hey guys,

i was browsing through my closet and i found my old still sealed coolermaster aquagate, well i am strapped for cash and cant get a apogee atm to complete my circuit(d4, BIP II) so i thought for the fun of it lets just throw it on there to see if i can oc a bit better. will it give me a bit more headroom for overclocking?:confused:

Absolutely, espescially coming from a stock intel cooler. The Aquagate's perform about the same or slightly better than any air cooling, the only downside being you need more space (and money).

money for what? i already have the kit but i didnt use it till now, i tried to sell it but people wanted to give only $50 for it so i decided to keep it, but if it peforms better then an air cooler then i am going to put it on today :)

Drinkyoghurt said:
ooh damn i dont have a tank, any suggestions? its sunday and the only things i've got here are the aquagate and the rad+d4 pump.
Local hardware store open, t-line ftw!:beer:

Back