• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does 761 or kt266a have 4 way interleave?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzy0627

Hi does anyone know if either of these chipset have 4- way interleave? im getting really crappy scores with my pc2400 cas2

Well i have Epox 8kha only the kt266, and my BIOS does have 2way and 4way interleave. I use 4way interleave. I dont see why the kt266a would not have it.

What scores are you getting and at what speed, i also have -pc2400

there is a setting somewhere underneath the memory settings that is set to auto or default, it needs tyo be set to manual and you can then choose interleave, i think its under SPD and stuff

eliminator is that kt266a?

oc jason I put it on manual but I dont see 4 way interleave I have 7 differnt settings under manual my timing are 8-8-5-2-4-2-2

oc jason im getting 682/830 with those timings

this is the pics notice the settings.

DRAM Timing-=change from SPD to MANUAL

Then SDRAM cycle length (cas) can be changed from cas2.5 to cas2.

Then under that Bank Interleave willl go from DISABLE to be able to select 2x or 4x.

On my board there is no individuial mem toimings, so im suspecting that you have a diffrent board?? those are my BIOS and never seen individuial timings

I have the epox 8k7a :( it doesn't support 4way interleave i just found out :( it has superbypass or somthing...i just sold my board for 85 bucks I think im going to buy the one you have right now. what timings are you getting on ram? Thanks Ron

i am using turbo settings, cas 2, 4 way interleave, 1t command rate 2-5-2 settings. Highest i can get is with mem is 9x169, most i can get with teh multiplier is 12x133 i run at 10.5x153 all turbo.

Giving me 1607mhz at 1.825vcore and 2.7 mem volts

43c load after 4 hours

Back