• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New G.Skill set or

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pf.Farnsworth

I was going to get this CORSAIR XMS2 TWIN2X2048-8500C5 set but then these g.skill F2-8500CL5D-2GBHK sticks popped up with same specs, crazy price and good reviews (so far). OCZ Reaper HPC Edition is my other choice. I am tempted, anyone has anything to say in the defense of the corsairs? One person in the G.Skill set review mentioned its bined low, what does that mean.

PS:
While on the subject wanted to throw this one out there as well. DFI INFINITY P965-S vs ASUS Commando. I am leaning towards the infinity but opinions and advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
I'd pick crucial ballistix 8000 or 8500 tracer or non tracer over both of those.

As for the boards...tough draw. I'll lean towards the infinity as well because it has strap adjustment and is cheaper. But for subzero ;) the commando is much easier to insulate.

Back