• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally got my WC project done

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kaine16

Registered
well finally after a week of messing around and changing things this is what i came up with

DSCF0321.JPG
DSCF0325.JPG
DSCF0328.JPG
DSCF0330.JPG
DSCF0332.JPG

now wtb critique and if i can imp on something my temps are around 28-38C on cpu and gpus are around 30-40C and btw my room temp is like 77F to 82F right now hopefully i will be moving my rig to my basement soon

Do you have your blocks hooked up in parallel? And why dont you have clamps on the micro res?

--pak

*added* and you need to top off your T line

*added2* wait, you have a Tline and res?

i do have clamps on the micro reservoir the swiftech ones, ya i do have a T and a res makes the bleeding dam easier if u ask me and last what do u mean parallel. cause if ur talkin about the gpu ones ya they are placed on the same way and the flow to them is split by a Y

Interesting.

I thought hooking blocks up in parallel was a bad idea becuase if one block has just a little more resistance than the other, it will get a lot less flow.

What are the load temps on both the gpus?

--pak

duno about that but the loads at max options in ati catalyst go around 40C-45C and thats with 80F if not sometimes more in the room i dont use ati tool to get the voltages higher cause that program + vista 64 bit dont like each other

but ya i wondered about the same thing with the lower pressure thats y i had to order the dam Ys off the web but amusingly enough the second card runs 1C lower then the main one but thats probably cause top one is 1950CF and bottom one is 1900xtx so less heat output

Back