• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

.......................__ EK-FC8800 GTX __

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

_Integration_

Liquid cooling NOOB here! :) First can anyone please tell me where on this planet can I get the EK-FC8800 GTX that is actually in stock and not for a ridiculous price??? Also, can someone tell me if it's also important to get high quality fittings to connect the tubes to the water block or any will do and what would be good to get? (3/8) ID Thanks ;-)

I bought my 8800GTS block from Petra's and now I shop there first for all my cooling solutions.

i'm in uk & it was the same when iwas sourcing a gts version. Only 1 store had them. £ was ok though.

It works great & is definately worth getting.

Luck:D

i had to order mine from aquapc in the UK(im in Ohio).the price was only $2 more shipped than it was buying it from petras.it only took a week to get here as well.good luck trying to find one :) you can email petras and see when they may have some in stock.if you dont want to wait give a UK site a try maybe?
i would suggest using the ek barbs for your block btw.<---very high quality barbs.they are all i use now.
:welcome: to OCF!

Back