• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about dual 120mm rad.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nail Bomb

i looked around and cant seem to find the answer to my question. so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered.

how can i mount the dual 120mm fan rad in my CM stacker case? i've took a really close look at the pictures but cant seem to understand how its done.

mounting this rad vertical is like a dream come true for me. this should give me all of the space i need.

thanks for your time.

Should actually just fit right in the front. Loop some zip-ties, bungee cords, fancy mount bracket or any other method you want to put it in there. It will take up 6 drive bays (if I have imagined the dimensions right).

I just bought the CM stacker 11 bays one and trying to get the swiftech kit installed as well.

I placed the rad at the bottom inside the case, I removed the mesh and placed the rad there.

For the screws I used the screws middle length screws from the waterblock screw set for AMD sockets as I'm installed an intel. Only 1 scre on each side will line up which is fine....also screw the mesh on the bottom outside of the case.

I am also going to the shops to buy some sticky tape stuff and put that on the inside edges and make sure its stable enough not to make any noise when its working.

Hey....how did u get the cabling done...I just cant get the cables through the black connector things or barbs...I tried boiling water and they did not help much....and getting the pump connected is sooooo evil....

Back