• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P180B Watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iii9ix3

This was my first attempt at watercooling, but UBERCOOL helped me out tremendously. I only have a few crappy pictures taken with my cell phone, the better pictures are on UBERCOOLs camera, so he'll have to post those later. But here we go...

close.jpg

fullside.jpg

top.jpg

Swiftech Apogee
Black Ice Pro II
>RadGrillz Stripes 2x120
>2x120mm Yate Loons
DDC+ w/Petra's Top
1/2" ID tubing

In case any of you notice that my GPU is in the bottom PCI-Express slot, its there because i hard mounted the HR-SLI and forgot that the card extended over it, so the screws from the hard mount get in the way of the card.

Last edited:
you should stick your gpu in there, your shiney new water is barely breaking a sweat.
looks really nice and clean, first timer or not

Nice job. Looks pretty clean, but could have been routed shorter. Tee-pump-cpu-rad-tee. I agree with Valk, add in your GPU later. Definitely will be worth it.

thanks alot, now you got me interested in cooling my 7900gtx. especially with yesterday being my first payday of the summer. that being said, what would be the best, price to performace wise, block to cool it?

Back