• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to the Class of 2007

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jamescardenas07

i know theres alot of kids here including myself that graduated or will graduate this month.

Class of 2007: We did it guys. All the hardwork and BS finally paid off. So may the future be bright for all of us graduates! Theres alot of squiggly roads out there but i hope you find the straight one out there for you and succeed in it!

also post pics of anything relating to this milestone.

heres mine
Kauai High School: Class of 2007

last day of high school (thats not all of us)

before grad

(ill post more when i get pics off my friends camera)

woot 07 baby!

speaking of BS we've been through, our principal just yelled at our whole class (and i mean yelled) because none of us paid a $10 class due, that we weren't told about

Congats :)

I have my graduation on the 21st.

Time to get into the real world! Starting with college.

It sucks to be me. Im supposed to graduate this year, but my parents are making me stay for that 13th grade thing (I have more then enough credits to graduate.) They say its because we are spending 3 years in switzerland and they dont want me sitting on my *** for the next two years. Apparently they never considered Me+Job=me doing something constructive. (I want to go to college back in the states). So basically Im taking another AP course (AP stats) just so it looks good on my college app. Well, congrats to everyone who isnt me.

Back