• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epidemic alert! People are falling ill!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Super Nade

† SU(3) Moderator  †
Folks,

An unknown illness seems to have afflicted a few of our members. It is commonly referred to as the "Blues." :santa::beer:

Please welcome Rolling Thunder to the senior ranks!

:beer:

Woot! Congrats Rolling Thunder,

this rounds for you :beer:

Last edited:
Super Nade said:
Folks,

An unknown illness seems to have afflicted a few of our members. It is commonly referred to as the "Blues." :santa::beer:

Please welcome Rolling Thunder to the senior ranks!

:beer:

S/N, guys,

I feel I am among some pretty elite and knowledgeable guys here and am not sure if I "fit" in with a "Senior" all that well. It ain't because I know a lot about computers, that's for sure! I am humbled.........

However, the invitation coming from Supernade is most gratifying. Perhaps my personal online policy of "Every post is a self-portrait of the person who made it" goes a long way.

Thanks all. :thup:

Last edited:
You deserved it bro. Keep up the good work! :thup:

Speaking of which, you do have company. Looks like somebody else has the blues!

Welcome our 3D-Team leader El-Maxi to the senior ranks! :D

Now get on with organizing the forum wars contest ya n00b. :beer:

Last edited:
Well I'll be damned! My brother RT is bloo! :eek: Congrats my friend, you definately deserve it! :thup:

Another congrats to El-Maxi as well :beer:

Last edited:
Jeez, the disease is spreading..

Let's hope it's not as bad as the last epidemic... there were at least 10 severe cases of the blues in under a couple months!

haha, congrats guys!

Back