• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Summerfest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I might not sure if or when since im in the process of moving right now its not the best time to sneak away for a few hours.

Nebulous said:
Um, 2 questions:

1) what is this?
and
2) where is this?

1) Big party basically.... Lots of Drinking, Lots of good food, Lots of Music
2) Only in Wisconsin :santa:

Nebulous said:
Um, 2 questions:

1) what is this?
and
2) where is this?

Sorry...I pretty much live there as many of the 11 days out of the year as I can. I just kind of assumed everybody knew about it. :beer:

Summerfest

Lots of music. Lots of people. Lots of fun.

First three days for me. Probably again on the 3rd. *Possibly* again on the evening of the 5th. For you west Texans out there, Old 97s is coming back. I also go whitewater rafting with the lead singer/harp player for Back Alley Band (Local, but they completely rock.). Both are playing the second weekend. I'm gonna' miss them unfortunately as I leave for houseboating on the boundary waters the second Friday.

If you happen to be in Milwaukee for any reason over the next twelve days and you are looking for something to do, this is it.

As with last year, I'd get a kick out of actually tossing back a beer with anyone out here on these most excellent and admirable forums.

Last edited:
FlailBoy said:
Sorry...I pretty much live there as many of the 11 days out of the year as I can. I just kind of assumed everybody knew about it. :beer:

Summerfest

Lots of music. Lots of people. Lots of fun.

First three days for me. Probably again on the 3rd. *Possibly* again on the evening of the 5th. For you west Texans out there, Old 97s is coming back. I also go whitewater rafting with the lead singer/harp player for Back Alley Band (Local, but they completely rock.). Both are playing the second weekend. I'm gonna' miss them unfortunately as I leave for houseboating on the boundary waters the second Friday.

If you happen to be in Milwaukee for any reason over the next twelve days and you are looking for something to do, this is it.

As with last year, I'd get a kick out of actually tossing back a beer with anyone out here on these most excellent and admirable forums.

Ahhh, i c. Well if I was in or near the Milwaukee area I would've liked to at least take a peek at it. I don't drink, but tunes and fun i would like.

Thanx for the info :)

my body hurts

but the shows were amazing. really glad i got to go, and get in free ^_^

surpirsed by how little i spent. i only bought three waters, for a total of 9 dollars, and that was all cause i got some corporate tickets to get in free.

so all in all an awesome fourth for me =)

Back