• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G15 help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

well i hate WMP10 but i cant get rid of it, so im gonna have to use foobar 2000(best app ive seen thus far for music).

anyone got any way to make the next/back/play/stop keys on the lcd area work without having to go into the actual program. meaning, when the foobar2000 program in minimized i can hit next and it will change, rather than restoring the program and then hitting the button. (ie for when im playin a game)

hainer36 said:
well i hate WMP10 but i cant get rid of it, so im gonna have to use foobar 2000(best app ive seen thus far for music).

anyone got any way to make the next/back/play/stop keys on the lcd area work without having to go into the actual program. meaning, when the foobar2000 program in minimized i can hit next and it will change, rather than restoring the program and then hitting the button. (ie for when im playin a game)
Go into foobars preferences. On the left side click on general then keyboard shortcuts. To change say the play button highlight it, go towards the bottom to the "key" box, and push the button on your keyboard. Make sure the "Global Hotkey" box is checked.
foobarhotkeysfc0.jpg

You also can get the screen on your keyboard to display you current song. For that go here.

Back