• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D9GMH's!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g14novak

I finally grew the nads to peel the heatspreader off my 100$ kit of mushkins today just to check if they were Microns. When I called mushkin tech support, they told me they were the elpida chips so I thought to myself, "damn, oh well, 100$ for a 2gb kit isnt bad."

But I peeled off the heatspreader before I decided to order the Ballistix and it ends up these are the D9GMH's.

Could explain why i'm able to run them at 460Mhz on 4-4-4-8 timings.

Their 996533 for the pair number in case anyone was wondering.

Got lucky, eh? Although if the rep said they should be Elpida's than you can't really count on any other kits being D9's unless people get lucky like you did.

looks like you got really lucky or that your kit has unreleased Mislabled chips on them

but anyways thats some nice clocks

yea, i'm considering bumping it down to 5 5 5 15 and seeing what I can run it up to. This Infinity keeps the cpu plenty cool so my ram is my current limiter ATM.

I havent been running them a 2.2v. Ive ran them at 2.1v because thats all ive needed at the moment.

Nope. I searched the case for mine up and down and didnt find anything. Luckily, the heatspreaders are easily slid on and off so I just slid up one side and saw D9GMH. Its pretty obvious. Theirs the micron logo and then the "D9GMH" and then a serial number I believe.

g14novak said:
Nope. I searched the case for mine up and down and didnt find anything. Luckily, the heatspreaders are easily slid on and off so I just slid up one side and saw D9GMH. Its pretty obvious. Theirs the micron logo and then the "D9GMH" and then a serial number I believe.

Can you please take a picture for us? I plan to buy one. Thx.

I'm currently in the middle of packing to move, as soon as I get some free time, i'll take one and upload it. Can't promise on quality though, its not a very good camera.

Sorry, I can't find my camera and i'm going on a little trip with my girlfriend tomorrow so i'll see if I can get around to taking the picture for you tomorrow night.

Back