• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Time to overclock my corsair dominators to the max!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackjackel

Last edited:
I've bumped it to 1200 at the same timings, the only thing I changed was the voltage, now running at 2.25v

Processor now at 4.5ghz up from 3.0ghz.... I think my processor might become the bottleneck, I don't know how much more its going to handle...

Edit:

It appears that the extra voltage on the ram wasn't required.... I went back down to 2.2v and bumped it up to 1225 and it passed around 5 memtests (not the entire memtest just 5 tests)... Thing is I am upping my vcore (stock 1.3) and i'm up to 1.375... and my temps are really high... I need to replace my stock cpu HSF...

Last edited:
Yep, ram voltage seems to be out of the question, I don't need to raise it at all YET.... I might even start undervolting the ram after i've found a stable vcore and ram ratio....

It seems i'm running stable at 1200 at 1.35vcore...

To get to 1215 I need to up the vcore by .25 to 1.375vcore

at default 1066 I have the stock vcore of 1.3v

I'm being limited by my stock heatsink and fan... But in the meantime I will calculate the Vcore to FSB ratio and figure out a good time to stop the fsb overclock.... I'll run at 1215 and 1.375 for now.

very nice oc!is that a pent d your running or a hybrid 1800+ :D
have you found your max stable with the memory?

Back