• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Re-Installing Movie Maker 2.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

My friend had a problem with MM 2.1 on his system he dosn't use it for movies but his cuts up MP3 tracks save em as WMA then converts them for use as ringtones on his mobile phone. Anyways he was getting 2 errors saying transitions and something else where missing so he went to see if he cud find a download to re-install it.

He found one but he didn't release it was 2.0 not 2.1 and it caused a few problems so I removed it for him using CCleaner (ran MM 2.0's uninstaller). Microsoft's official link says go to Windows Update (now Microsoft Update so some) and so he did when it finished nothing came up I said restart see if that'll work but it hasn't. The only way to installed it according to MS is to re-install SP2 but he's slipstreamed it into his XP H.E installation is there any other way to install MM 2.1.

Yep they worked thanks red he's buzzing now also he used it cause it's easy and just plain simple really.

Back