• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

An Introduction :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Melee Penguin

Registered
Hello Overclockers

I'm a gamer, I've got the 360, Wii, and PS3 along with 2 gaming computers. Why two gaming computers? Well...my wife is a gamer as well. :)

I'm planning a complete ground up rig as I haven't done so since my last gaming PC in 2003.

I'm 25 years old employed by the USAF. :)

Welcome to OCforums! That's quite some time in the USAF. I celebrated my one year about a month ago :beer: Retiring soon I guess?

Last edited:
Cullam3n said:
Welcome to OCforums! That's quite some time in the USAF. I celebrated my one year about a month ago :beer: Retiring soon I guess?

Haha! Nah, ya read that wrong.

I'm 25 years old. I've only been in the Air Force since Aug of 2005. :)

ShadowPho said:
:welcome:
You found a gamer wife! Congratz! :santa:

Enjoy your stay at this forum! The BEST place to get more info on overclocking, hardware, software, programming and girl advice.

Hmmm, I'd say the last one is a bit iffy. :p

sp33dball said:
ahh great, another member...Welcome! :)

When those computers aren't playing games perhaps they can do a little work on the side.... Interested in searching the skies?

What a shameless plug! :p Just kidding you guys :D

Welcome to the forums Melee Penguin! You have already been subjected to lies and shameless plugs during your first foray into these forums, but rest assured, OCF is probably the best site for computer discussion/help there is, despite these minor hiccups. :)

Back