• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any good? Team Elite 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Setsukos3

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820313019

Model
Brand Team
Series Elite
Model TEDD2048M800HC5DC
Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Tech Spec
Capacity 2GB (2 x 1GB)
Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency 5
Timing 5-5-5-15
Voltage 1.8V
Heat Spreader Yes
Features 6 Layer ultra low noise PCB board
Cool Silver Heat Spreader
Stable, and compatible with most motherboards model
Matched Pairs testing for more stability

They don't appear to be D9, as if you go to tankguys.biz its not listed as D9 in the item description. (Although they only have the 667MHz version). I'd send Ben (Tankguys) a pm here on the forums or email tankguys. They would know and tell you if its D9 or not.

If it is D9 then there is no reason not to buy it, unless you find D9 cheaper.

Shelnutt2 said:
They don't appear to be D9, as if you go to tankguys.biz its not listed as D9 in the item description. (Although they only have the 667MHz version). I'd send Ben (Tankguys) a pm here on the forums or email tankguys. They would know and tell you if its D9 or not.

If it is D9 then there is no reason not to buy it, unless you find D9 cheaper.

It's not D9, to my knowledge. The Team Elite is something else - I can't remember if they are Elpedia or promos or something... can't remember off the top of my head right now. They aren't D9's though, that's for sure - those are used in the Xtreem line.

zulfy26 said:
I've never even heard of that brand of memory.:shrug:

Team? It's great stuff. We were the first to carry it here in the US, and it's consistently been one of our best sellers. Can't go wrong with it :)

TankGuys said:
Team? It's great stuff. We were the first to carry it here in the US, and it's consistently been one of our best sellers. Can't go wrong with it :)
I find it funny that you have OCZ ram in your system :)

||Console|| said:
I find it funny that you have OCZ ram in your system :)

I had Team until my most recent upgrade - and I picked up some cheap OCZ because, well, it was cheap :D

Back