• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ reapers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

megadeath900

Disabled
they have the d9 chip in them. They have a really nice heatsink on them too. I was just wondering how well the perform when you overclock them. I am planning on getting a pair for my new rig.

I have the pc9200 version so far i have been putting 2.55 volts into mine and the heatspreaders are still cool to the touch. I am currently running them @ 1280mhz 5-5-4-6.

do you run that all the time? im just curious because im on the fence about even giveing these 2.3 24/7. i want to, but i want them to last a few months at the same time. i used to think 2.3v was in the red with my last sticks, but these kinda just keep going

Yes thats what i have been running them at since i got them, but only because thats the max this board will allow :( If you are going to run higher voltages just make sure you have a fan blowing directly onto your memory, just in case.

Vento1 said:
I have the pc9200 version so far i have been putting 2.55 volts into mine and the heatspreaders are still cool to the touch. I am currently running them @ 1280mhz 5-5-4-6.

awsome sticks!

Back