• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fargo

Registered
Man, I hate being a newbie in a new place, but after checking out this site for the past couple days, I figured there was no need to look for alternative sources of information - so tadaa, here I am! :santa:

Anywho, this is a great resource for information, so Im glad to be part of the community. Im not new to building systems, but Im about to jump into some fairly new (and expensive) adventures for my next system, so im sure some of you will be seeing me around asking some pretty n00bish questions (more than likely in the Water Cooling area..)

Short intro:
My name is Mark
/Intro

Cheers! :beer:

:welcome: to the forums!!

You are probably the closest OCF member near me!

Welcome buddy. PM me if you have quick questions about watercooling that you don't feel like making an entire thread about. :)

Thanks, guys!

johan - if I get hung up on a question, I'll be sure to hit you up!

I know right now my biggest hangup is deciding on a radiator as well as ensuring I have all the proper fittings to work with individual manufacturers - but Im going to do my best to find the answers myself before requesting someone else spend the time on me :)

Back