• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soyo 6BA III and 300A = no 450!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

Damn i am horrified, I cannot get my 300a@450 even at Vcore 2.2! And to be honest, this chip has done it before even on my Aunt's 810e board, but mine BX board? people, i am talking about a great BX board with P3125..... :eek: Anyway, Celeron 1.0 is on its to way to my door, so i should test it on this #$#% board to make sure that it isn't damaged from being in the box for long long time.

I have that board, and for me it has worked like a charm. It got my C566 to sort of flaky 1012, and a stable 995. Ran my old 300A to 450 with no problems. I also had to raise the vcore to 2. 2 to be stable though.

oh well, better luck with the 1.0!:)

man, i can crank this thing up to 95fsb, but not 100..:mad: i even tried pci vcard on the board just to be safe, and nothing!:eek: And my 1.0 has not come yet, and the replacement of 800eb either..:( hoping i can get my hands on both, so i can make sure that both 100 and 133 will be working properly. by the way, i will give this board to my friend, and i will get myself a GA-60XET (after checking out the board, i think it is worth a try, besides my friend will get on too, so we can share info with each other. And he will be having PIII-s 1.2 512k for sure..maybe, just maybe i will have the chance to play with it..;) )as my Chinese new year present plus a PIII-s if my grandma will be so kind!! Yeah, i love to be a Chinese!! Double new years every year!!

Back