• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

iTunes and Vista 64

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

confusedxx

Registered
Well I was really keen to get Vista 64 and see how it performed, but then I read that iTunes does not work with Vista 64. Also there seems to be problems with sound cards supporting Vista as well - or at least EAX functions from games not working properly with Vista.

So what do you do for those of you with Vista 64 and an iPod? How do you copy your music to the iPod and what about pod casts? This seems like it could be the straw that breaks MicroSoft's back. :confused:

shoot you serious? I didn't even realize that itunes wasn't supported in Vista 64 :(

Follow-up to my post above, i downloaded iTunes and installed it with no issues.

I think he meant there is not 64-bit support for the iPhone, on Vista64 or XP64. I think thats where the confusion is.

Last edited:
OcX said:
I think he meant there is not 64-bit support for the iPhone, on Vista64 or XP64. I think thats where the confusion is.
That is correct. My iPods work fine, my iPhone doens't. I need to use my laptop to sync with the iPhone... very unfortunate.

Back