• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ballistix Z503's 2x1GB warranty question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlueBall

'Lifetime Warranty' .. I read this everwhere this ram is sold. These were my best sticks ever .. they reached above 285fsb at CAS3-4-4-6 2.9V .. Now they give me errors or won't boot.

I have the original box, and it was new, but sold to me from a third party. I don't have a bill of sale. Anyone who has RMA experience with Crucial(positive and negative) please comment below.

Thanks in advance

Just call up Crucial and I'm sure they would be happy to take care of it for you. All they really need is the serial numbers on the sticks. When I had to RMA my Ballistix it was the most painless RMA I've ever been through.

inkfx said:
Just call up Crucial and I'm sure they would be happy to take care of it for you. All they really need is the serial numbers on the sticks. When I had to RMA my Ballistix it was the most painless RMA I've ever been through.

Same here, Crucial service is top notch.:thup:

You dont need a receipt and dont have to be original owner. Just call them and they will arrange RMA and will even cross ship.

I just called Crucial, besides being on hold a while, there was NO PROBLEM getting an RMA number. Customer Service was excellent!

Top notch company.

I agree. Funny thing is they dont even ask what is wrong with the mem lol, I can just imagine how much perfectly fine RAM they get back.

I did an RMA with them about a month ago for my Ballistix tracers. Great company. THE most painless RMA ever. I'd buy from crucial again in a hearbeat just cause of their customer service!

Back