• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Backup Software for a medium Business? Acronis does not cut it.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rxtrom

Our company has 4 main servers all running MS Server 03 as well as some critical laptops and workstations. We just purchased Acronis TrueImage Enterprise, and workstation. I am having alot of problems and the support is crap. I am sort of regretting it, but I blame myself for not researching this product further. We just invested 15k+ in this software, and am wondering if anyone else has experieced problems with them or what you use for your company.

I am trying to keep a running list of our problems and known reoccuring problems that are unresolved in order to go to battle for my money back.

In the event I can get refunded I am wondering what I should of used.

Thanks.

what problems are you having with acronis? i actually love true image and have never had any trouble with it, although its purely for my home network

Out of our 4 servers we have a couple of diff problems
1> The device manager does not reconize the driver for the Archive explorer under Acronis devices.
2> It does not take an image, operations fails right after execution. Pretty big problem, might have to do with #1
3> The remote agent deactivates in one machine rendering it useless and needing a reboot often, which is not an option for server class machines
4>The support sucks, but thankfully the SE is helpfull, but the problems are over his head.

Back