• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OverClockers Fantasy Football 07/08

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gautam said:
:welcome: 3ho6, great to see you in this corner of the net. :)
thanks man, took me long enough ;)

i guess i should post some memory OC'ing reports over here, although most guys here have seen them elsewhere i guess. probably a lot of familiar faces over here.

i can't believe there is no one here that is a football fan...feel free to ask any questions but last year was a great success and the returning teams were the most competitive. should be another great season.

Yeah we had a ball last year, it was very competitive, lots of lead changes. It should be better with Fox and live scores this year.

Fr3@k3r said:
if it wasnt $20 I would be all over it!

but i think ill stick with a public ESPN league :)

ditto. sorry. maybe some of us can setup a free league.

if it wasnt $20 I would be all over it!
i love it...thousand dollar machines and $20 is too much for a fantasy league. sorry guys, i really didn't think a 20 spot was all that big a deal.

still looking for more teams. we are just a couple away from 10 teams once the rest of the interested parties join so with 10 it will still be a damn good season. that is what we had last year.

i love it...thousand dollar machines and $20 is too much for a
fantasy league. sorry guys, i really didn't think a 20 spot was all that big a deal.

still looking for more teams. we are just a couple away from 10 teams once the rest of the interested parties join so with 10 it will still be a damn good season. that is what we had last year.

it is when your on a monthly budget?

it is when your on a monthly budget?
everyone is on a monthly budget, some just more than others. i just assumed a $20 league was not going to be a problem, i mean, that is 4 cups of coffee from star bucks, a couple tickets to a movie, etc..

i have just been in multiple fantasy leagues for $20 since i was an early teenager and took it for granted i guess. last year we had a free league with TOW prizes i donated and then we had a list of prizes from everyone else but the logistics of it just didn't pan out and it became clear that a small entry fee that would be divied up as the prize would be much easier and better in the end.

its just too bad we weren't able to get a decent sized league encompassing the entire overclocking community. i guess you had to be in the league last year to understand that $20 is nothing for the fun we had. everyone that played can attest to that and almost everyone has returned which proves it i guess.

I agree, $20 is nuttin for a year's fun. I drink that in coffee in a work week lol. I think we have 7-8 now, just need a few more..

Back