• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vlite question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreamtfk

Think Im gonna be upgrading to Vista Business soon and I would like to utilize Vlite to slim down the installation. My copy of Vista (which I got through the school) is 5 cd's my question is how do I encorporate Vlite into the install cd?

5 CD's? Really?

Well first I guess what you could do is put all 5 disks into 1 directory and try it that way. Didn't think Vista came on CD so can't say.

For other basic info it might be outdated a bit because I've been slacking but I did have a little Vlite guide that i made with some info in it.

deathman20 said:
5 CD's? Really?

Well first I guess what you could do is put all 5 disks into 1 directory and try it that way. Didn't think Vista came on CD so can't say.

For other basic info it might be outdated a bit because I've been slacking but I did have a little Vlite guide that i made with some info in it.
5 cds for just vista what the hell?

as for vlite its up to date with 1.1 beta out :)

If I were to copy all the files from all 5 cd's into one folder and then burn it to a dvd w/vlite as well would it work ok?

Back