• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers Free Fantasy Football League

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

Trades: Commissioner Approval
Trade Deadline: Week 12
Teams: 12
Divisions: 1

This league is free as an alternative to anyone who doesnt want to pay the $20 for the other league.

First 12 to sign up get in. If more people want to join ill extend the size of the league, if 20 sign up I will split it into 2 divisions.

League Name OCFFFL
League Password ocforumsmembers
League ID 120993

Draft Type Live
Draft Date Sun, Sep 2
Draft Time 8:00 PM ET
Time limit 90 seconds per pick

Max Teams in League 12
Divisions 1 Can't Drop List Yes
Waiver Period 2 days
Undrafted Players Start on Waivers
Initial Waiver Order Reverse Draft Order
Waiver Order Reset Reset Weekly - Inverse of Standings
Weekly Waiver Rules Place unowned players on waivers

Trade Policy Commissioner Approval
Trade Deadline Week 12 (Nov 20, 12:00 AM)

Quarterback (QB) 1
Running Back (RB) 1
Wide Receiver (WR) 2
Tight End (TE) 1
Running Back/Wide Receiver (R/W) 1
Wide Receiver/Tight End (W/T) 1
Place Kicker (PK) 1
Defense/Special Teams (DST) 1
Bench (BN) 6
Total Roster Size 15 Scoring System
Signed UP Members

1. Freaker
  2. Soichiro
  3. benbaked
  4. Neur0mancer
  5. Malpine Walls
  6. iD10t
  7. Carisma
  8. .

Last edited:
JamesXP said:
Someone care expain whats this is all about?

LMFAO

Fantasy Football..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_football_(American)

Fantasy Football is a fantasy sports game in which participants (called "owners"), arranged into a league, each draft or acquire via auction a team of real-life American football players and then score points based on those players' statistical performance on the field. A typical fantasy league will employ players from a single football league, such as the NFL or an NCAA division. Leagues can be arranged in which the winner is the team with the most total points at the end of the season, or in a head-to-head format (which mirrors the actual NFL) in which each team plays against a single opponent each week, and at the end of the year the team with the best win-loss record wins the league. Most leagues set aside the last weeks of the regular season for their own playoffs.

I'm in if somebody can remind me closer to the draft time. :p I'll be at school and I'm very liable to forget about the draft.

Scott9027 said:
I'm in if somebody can remind me closer to the draft time. :p I'll be at school and I'm very liable to forget about the draft.
yeah thats no problem. if you want to sign up it should auto send you an email a day or 2 before the draft.

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO THE WEBSITE AND SIGNING UP!

YOU NEED TO HEAD OVER TO

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/

CHOOSE JOIN A LEAGUE > JOIN A PRIVATE LEAGUE > THAN SIGN INTO YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT

AFTER THAT ENTER THE LEAGUE INFO AND PASSWORD

League ID "120993"
League Password "ocforumsmembers"

AND THAN CONTINUE FROM THERE TO CREATE YOUR TEAM!

Last edited:
Back