• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norton Ghost 10.0 Setup Help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bfmctango57

I bought Norton Ghost on ebay some time ago but, it came with no instructions. I wanted to make a recovery DVD in case something happened to my pooter and I needed to reformat in a hurry. Windows updates, drivers, games etc already installed.... I've never gotten around to it because I'm a little hesitant on exactly how it works. Do you guys know how it works and the steps to take?

When the recovery DVD is made, will Norton be on it because it will have to be on my HD in order to make the DVD recovery disc? I have alot more questions than this though! hehe :bang head :bang head

when you have a recovery dvd, all u need to is boot up your system with your ghost10 startup disc, then follow the instruction and swap the disc with your recovery dvd

I don't have a recovery DVD yet. I'm not sure on how to go about making a DVD. Are they bootable? Do they need to be bootable? I have so many questions and I have no idea on how to go about it!:bang head :confused: :mad:

Back