• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How fast has anybody got it.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

woodenman80

Right here is a question for you...
Ive got an Asus A7V133a mb with 2 sticks of crucial cas2 133 ram in. At present there running at there specified speed of 133 on my duron 133x6.5!!! but tommorow i get a XP1600 :)... does anybody know or tested the theoretical max speed of the ram as im gain to try running fsb higher but im worried about cookingin something specially as my ram has no heatsinks due to 100% water coolin there aint much draught :)..!!!!

Woodenman

Asus A7V133A
Duron 650@866 133x6.5
512mb ram
40.9Gb 7200rpm hd
Sblive 5.1
Winfast Titanium gf2 64mb ddr.
Total coolin
25C whether full load or not :). 150 gallon resevoir

I have a corsair 133 that will do 160 cas 3 and 155 cas2, if you worried about it you can allways run at minus clock speed BIOS permitting.

I can get higher! That was with 3V through my RAM, the Max is 3.2V, now I have a Delta Bolted on the memory heat isn't an issue.

I also was using an old PCI 1MB (don't laugh):eek: Grahpics Card as my 8500 hasn't arrived so I can get higher!

I reckon 175FSB @ Cas2 is possible with the voltage maxed out!

I'll have to wait to January though when my 2200+ Thoroughbred arrives...all hell gonnas break loose!!!!!:beer:

Nick:cool:

Back