• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial Ballistix DDR2-1066 @ 1300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hipcrostino

Just had a quick go at clocking this ram.

Results are 1200Mhz @ 2.2v
1304Mhz @2.4v (98% stable)
NB voltage was 1.25
333Mhz strap.
Transaction booster was enabled for all test. I'm quite happy with this ram. How much voltage can they take? i wasn't keen to go above 2.4. They have plenty of air running over them.

This was just testing the ram, so the cpu is only at 2.8

What do you think, how have I gone so far?

Attachments

• ddr1300.JPG
    ddr1300.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 279
my Ballistix PC8500 does [email protected] . i'll try a little lower voltage and see if they can run
21cg8.gif

Just an update. 1200Mhz is perfectly stable at 2.1v (more so than at 2.2 infact). Also bbq, how accurate is that vcore in cpuz?

Oh, also just cracked 10k 3dmark06 points. Im very happy with that, my GTS 320mb isn't even overclocked yet!

Just an update. 1200Mhz is perfectly stable at 2.1v (more so than at 2.2 infact). Also bbq, how accurate is that vcore in cpuz?

Oh, also just cracked 10k 3dmark06 points. Im very happy with that, my GTS 320mb isn't even overclocked yet!

CPUz never worked on me. always show 1.100v

There is a beta version of CPUz out which is reading the vcore correctly now. It even reads memory voltage. There have been a few posts on it so just use the search button. It's version 1.40.9.

Back