• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-P35-DS3R or GA-P35C-DS3R the P35C is cheaper

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zetsumei

Registered
What should i get for motherboard to run a nice quad core and DDR2 atleast in the start. (and i wonder if ill ever put ddr3 in this mobo or just go with ddr2)

Most posts say paying extra money for the P35C isn't worth it, but in most cases where i look the P35C is actually cheaper than the P35.

So should i go with the hybrid board because it gives me some ddr3 options in the future and because its cheaper.

Or does the P35C have any problems say with stability etc.

Raaah posted in the wrong section again, something is haunting me can this be moved to socket 775 motherboards, dunno whats wrong with me, is there no way to delete a post :X

I am not sure where you are finding it cheaper because it is generally $30 more than the P35 (see newegg). But if you do find it cheaper then I would go with the P35C. Although by the time DDR3 becomes more affordable you will probably want a new mobo anyway.

Well the parts are in stores at the uk the P35C regularly sells for around 65 pound, and the P35 for around 70 pound.

Back