• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G.Skill PC4000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks for the reply, I bit the bullet and bought them :D should be here on tuesday along with my new phone aswell lol...

Got them on tuesday as expected :bday: , however in cpu-z on the timings table there showing up as being rated 3-5-5-10 at DDR500 when they are really rated 3-4-4-8, this wont cause any trouble will it :confused: also just noticed my vcore is at 1.5V :eek:, is there any other memory benchmarks apart from everest?

gskillng5.jpg

Hey, I know it's a little late but I missed this thread. :)

I just bought the same kit of RAM for my system, and it's awesome. I haven't run into any problems with the DIMM stating it's 3-5-5-10, been running it at it's true 3-4-4-8 since I got it.

Do you have your volts set to auto in your BIOS? Might try manually setting it and see what your can get by one. I wouldn't think that 3800+ would need 1.5 to do 2.5GHz.

Back