• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2gb Crucial Ballistix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chizzer

I currently have 2 gb Ballistix 1066mhz memory, works great no complaints, however local website was selling 2 gb kit of the 800mhz for 120$ cause it doesn't work in his board, if i was to run 1:1 ratio... Could I run the 2gb kit 1066@ 800 and the 2gb which is ddr 800 together without "major" issues since the 800 stuff normally can reach 1066 with ease from what I have heard?

THanks

Well it's local no wait time, for me being in Canada no shipping cost/duties/border fee's if it's located in the U.S.A not mention to wait 4 - 6 weeks later to get 40$ back doesn't justify for me, never been a fan of rebates as I've been screwed by them before.. and the kid was "asking" 120$ for them.. so I think if I Just said here 100$ he will take it... locally the ram is 150+ tax so at 100$ I am saving myself about 20$... so 100$ isn't a huge deal for me.

Back