• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So what are the odds?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jasonaerts

Ordered myself an EVGA 680I SLI T1 motherboard yesterday and i am growing more concerned the more i read. I did plenty of research ahead of time before my purchase on various tech forums and threads regarding the Board, nothing stood out as being a problem. But now it seems like every reader review i see has the dreaded RMA included in there post. So who here has a working EVGA 680I board and who does not or did not at first.

Should i worry and plan for the worst or realize the cold truth, people are far more likely to post a complaint then they are to post a clean smooth install without a hitch?

I ordered one and it works great, I doubt most people get one and have to RMA it.

The reason that alot of people write reviews with that included is because they had to RMA, think of how many people didn't write a review that did work ;)

There is no way that they could continue selling these motherboard at that high of a failure rate.

I ordered one and it works great, I doubt most people get one and have to RMA it.

The reason that alot of people write reviews with that included is because they had to RMA, think of how many people didn't write a review that did work ;)

There is no way that they could continue selling these motherboard at that high of a failure rate.

You may have helped me sleep better tonight, sometimes i just cant seem to escape my own overblown paranoia. Plus im getting the shakes for my new system build.

Thanx thideras ;)

Back