• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3rd pci slot ! when ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

coms

Registered
when is this 3'rd pci gonna come into play. i know nvidia said it's a future date for technology, but has anybody got any clues or should i use it to put another 8800 in and see if it does anythin.

when is this 3'rd pci gonna come into play. i know nvidia said it's a future date for technology, but has anybody got any clues or should i use it to put another 8800 in and see if it does anythin.
In the 680i? Not sure, I'd love to use mine :)

im sure were all getting taken for a ride
ala.. intel holdin back there processor speeds, they could probably sell them all clocked from 3gig to 3.3 guaranteed and people say mine overclocks at 1.2 gig more than it's standard speed (including me)......its just me conspiriancin thinking (or something like that) :beer:

You know that PCI and PCI-E are two separate things right? Perhaps you forgot that when you made the thread title?

ok sorry , i meant to say peee ceee ieeee dash Eeeeee, did i spell that right?

Back