• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who's from the Seattle Area? Tacoma? Federal Way?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Apparently nobody. :p

I'm in the wrong way, I mean Federal Way. isn't Federal Way a dumbass name for a town? It's better then Lakewood. (admittedly not by much tho)

MAxi is a Seattle~ite. I am from down a bit further. Longivew, WA. 45 mile North of Portland, Ore.

Land of rain & salmon! :bday:

I am a native washintonian, born in enumclaw, grew up in seattle (south side) Riverton Heights....went to sunnyside elementary, chinook middle school, Tyee high school and Foster high school....moved away in '88 then moved back to WA in '91 where I lived in Yakima (east of the cascades) attended CWU for undergrad and started my MBA at WSU....alas now I am in Japan.....Wish I was there!!:soda:

krag one of these days when i visit my sister in portland im gonna have to stop by.

Dood! I have a computer chair here waiting for you! And, we can take my AK-47's out blow the crap outa stuff!! :bday:

Renton, check the sig ;)

rdrash, My girl went to Tyee, a bit later though ;)

I'm going to be in the area soon thanks to a new job.

Eugene...? The Haight~Ashbury migratory breeding grounds...LOL! :bday: Me and my m8's used to go to Saturday Market there to buy errr uuhh da goods. Back in the day of course...:p

I am soo bringing down an AR-15 to see who's is better :D

I would soo love that. Yers might be bettah at over 200yrds but what the heck is that good fer?? Sniping in Nevada...LOOL?!

Krag:

Your 7.62x39 definitely has much more stopping power and is not prone to stoppages (as is the M16/AR15) it is a very reliable weapon overall.....but the M16/AR15 is much more accurate in trained hands.

I don't own an AR15...but I do own a chinese knock off of the AK47.....I have fired both.....

Just my 2cents...hope you guys get to have your shoot out someday!!!!

Please post pics of your destruction :santa:

Edit: When using jacketed ball ammo the 7.62mmx39mm will put a serious hurt (knock down power) on anything it hits, where as the jacketed ball .223 (5.56mm) moves much faster through the air (flatter tragectory) but tends to enter and exit unless intercepted by hard matter (bone).

Last edited:
Back