• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard Temp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chizzer

Hmm I just noticed with Everest running it says my motherboard is 119 but all other temps are normal... I opened pc probe and it reported 187??? This just some screwy *** glitch? I recalled a buddies P5LD2 doing the same...and the temp never seems to drop unless you reboot then open the program again and it's fine?

touch the north bridge/south bridge if it melts your finger. then its accurate. but it could be a mistake. is it the motherboard in your sig?

Try speedfan.

I've tried speedfan and it didn't seem like it was identifying the sensors properly it never labelled then just said "sensor 1., sensor 2" etc etc... yeah the motherboard is the one in my sig...

Grab your mom/gf/wifey hairdryer ;D , hint on how to find those sensors location, my discovery on P5B Deluxe HERE. ;)

-

Back