• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair TWINX2048-4400PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mon

Registered

IS THIS MEMORY 1T OR 2T?? i have been running at 1t but put it back to 2t been told it is rated 2t also wot is the max volts that can go to mem ie to run it safe

dam confused

IS THIS MEMORY 1T OR 2T?? i have been running at 1t but put it back to 2t been told it is rated 2t also wot is the max volts that can go to mem ie to run it safe

dam confused

Memory is not rated at 1T or 2T as command rate is a chipset parameter. Your board, the number of DIMMs, and your overall OC will determine if you can run 1T or not. So, you'll need to set 1T and test it for stability. If it won't run stable, reset to 2T.

Memory is not rated at 1T or 2T as command rate is a chipset parameter. Your board, the number of DIMMs, and your overall OC will determine if you can run 1T or not. So, you'll need to set 1T and test it for stability. If it won't run stable, reset to 2T.

Wow... First Tank Guys and Newegg... Now Corsair has a user in the forums.

...I hope AMD/ATI don't make an account and find out all that "stuff" I said about them. :)

Wow... First Tank Guys and Newegg... Now Corsair has a user in the forums.

...I hope AMD/ATI don't make an account and find out all that "stuff" I said about them. :)
LOL.....I won't tell.......at least I won't if you send me $50 to my PayPal account :beer:

i have a fx60 and a a8n32 sli .. was running 1t till i saw a post on here saying the mem i have is rated 2t whitch i saw was odd so i set it to 2t

thats why i asked

and wot you mean by if it is stable .. i.e crash . frezze . shut down ???

Back