• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP35 Pro quick opinions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
how? lol
I guess Ill leave them desabled

with
"Abit IP35 Pro quick opinions "
and asking about C1E/EIST is not really a opinion... it just a matter of do i want it to use less power when im not using it or let her run full speed all the time. :)

I liked my IP35 Pro, but it died for some unknown reason and club IT where I got it has no more in stock and would only give me credit. To my surprise they didn't charge me for a restock or even to return it saying they would credit e for it. I wound up with the P5K Black Pearl and Q6600 for my returned IP35 pro and E6750 with cross shipping, so I should be able to test it out by Thursday.

I liked my IP35 Pro, but it died for some unknown reason and club IT where I got it has no more in stock and would only give me credit.

Bummer. I "popped" my first one also. PWM area went up in smoke. What happened to your board?

I turned it off, and after trying to start it it just gave me the C1 error saying it didnt detect any ram. I tried the ram in different rigs and it was fine, so it must have been the board that was defective. I just received my P5K Black Pearl today and a Q6600 and I will be setting it up shortly after I stuff my face.

keep us posted about how it goes, sorry to hear though you couldnt get the board to work. if i lived near ya i would have offered to use some of my parts for testing.

Last edited:
Bummer. I "popped" my first one also. PWM area went up in smoke. What happened to your board?

Heh, same thing happened to me after about 2 hours of testing. I've fried two of these boards within 2 days, so tomorrow I'll take it back and get something else.

Not to mention the vdroop is horrible, about .07 is a complete joke.

There were some early ones where the HS was not seated on the PWM's correctly. Mine run nice and cool. I highly recommend this board.

@op, I disable them.

There were some early ones where the HS was not seated on the PWM's correctly. Mine run nice and cool. I highly recommend this board.

@OP, I disable them.

my first one got over heated then I RMAed newegg sent me new one and got kind of over heated too .. 75c full loaded while CPU temp is about 60

PWM temp is awful.. i'll RMA it a gain

AT 3.4ghz with quad core pwm reached 80c during priming. Putting small fan improved pwm temps. I don't know if the board that I had was defective or not but the bios was terrible. Tweaking board almost always led to no post.

Back